At Nova Dental, we are passionate about helping patients discover the solutions to their oral health problems. Our lead dentist, Dr. Dmitry Nova, is a restorative and implant dentist that can provide many implant services under one roof. He has years of dental training and experience in implantology. His son, Dr. Stan Nova, is a general and cosmetic dentist who offers patients preventative, aesthetically pleasing dental solutions. Our dental office provides various dental services for patients in Owings Mills, MD, whether they need a routine check-up or implant restoration.
Dental Services in Owings Mills, MD
Dr. Nova offers general dental services for the ongoing maintenance of a healthy smile. He also provides advanced care for your restorative and tooth replacement needs. Dr. Nova uses cutting-edge technology and techniques to replace missing teeth using dental implants. If you would like to restore your smile after tooth damage or loss, Dr. Nova can work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that meets your needs with lasting results.
We offer dental implant services for patients with one or more lost permanent teeth. Dr. Nova uses 3-D digital technology to find the best implant placement and maximize tooth function. He also performs flapless surgery to insert implant posts into the jaw bone directly. Dental implants are a versatile restoration that replaces missing teeth at the root. Implant-secured restorations offer longer-lasting results for patients with rows or even full arches of lost teeth. Because of their durability and strength, we recommend implants for patients who require bridges or dentures.
Our general dental treatments prevent future oral health problems with preventative care:
- Laser Dentistry: Dental lasers remove infected gum tissue and contour the gums to treat gum disease. Lasers are a safe and effective treatment and alternative to traditional gum surgery. They use heat and light to precisely target gum tissue without sutures or surgical tools.
- Sedation Dentistry: Oral conscious sedation allows patients to be awake for their dental treatment without remembering their procedure. Sedation benefits patients with dental anxiety or a fear of the dentist and patients with lengthy dental procedures.
- Tooth Extraction: We can remove impacted wisdom teeth or severely overcrowded or infected teeth. Sometimes we cannot preserve teeth with a root canal but can offer implants to replace the extracted tooth at the root. For some patients, we can remove and replace teeth on the same day. We will determine if patients are candidates for this treatment before treatment.
With restorative dental care, we help patients renew the function of their smiles:
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge can “bridge the gap” in the smile left by one to four lost teeth. While traditional bridges use adjacent teeth for support, we provide implant-supported bridges for the best result. Dental implants replace missing teeth at the jawbone for a stable and permanent restoration.
- Dental Crown: Tooth crowns are caps that fully cover worn, shortened, or damaged teeth. Crowns can also cover dental implants and support teeth following root canal treatment. Our porcelain ceramic dental crowns blend in with natural teeth and provide durability and strength to the bite.
- Dentures & Partials: Partial dentures restore rows of missing teeth, and complete dentures replace full arches of teeth. We recommend implant-secured dentures over removable dentures which use snaps or messy adhesives. Dental implants fully secure false teeth and support the bite.
Contact Our Dental Office Today
Receive comprehensive and comfortable dental care at Nova Dental. Request a dental appointment at Nova Dental online. You can also call our team at 410-363-6868. We serve patients in Owings Mills, Maryland, and the surrounding area. We welcome new patients to our office and questions that our patients have about their current concerns or treatment options.